Monday, November 26, 2018

A+

I'm always grateful for your feedback and I especially love it when folks respond to my questions.  Yesterday I gave a homework assignment and (you might have already read his comment, but just in case you didn't) some very wse words were shared:  "If we can each look within, love ourself more, find the compassion and acceptance within ourselves, then we will make ourselves more loving and kind. If we can each do this, then collectively, we will create a better world by making ourselves better, kinder, and more compassionate."  Thanks so much Andrew for this and your previous comments.  You get an A+ on this assignment.  You also have truly inspired me!

1 comment:

  1. Likewise, all your words of kindness and wisdom stem from the heart, and inspire all of us as well! Sincerity and consideration goes a long and always find its way back to us somehow.

    ReplyDelete