Thursday, July 28, 2022

Tony Dow

After a premature announcement earlier in the week, actor Tony Dow passed away yesterday.  I'm writing about him here, because of his kindness.  His daughter-in-law, Melissa said "Tony was such a kind man. He had such a huge heart and I’ve never heard Tony say a bad or negative thing about anyone." I have heard so many comments like this.  A fan said, "It is rare when there is a person who is so universally loved like Tony."  Leave it to Beaver star Jerry Mathers said "He was not only my brother on TV but in many ways in life as well.  Tony leaves an empty place in my heart that won’t be filled.  He was always the kindest, most generous, gentle, loving, sincere and humble man, that it was my honor and privilege to be able to share memories together with for 65 years."  Thank you, Tony.  Rest in peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment