Friday, December 18, 2020

The nurse I don't know

Quite a while back I became connected to a guy on social media who is extremely positive.  I can't remember what it was that connected us, but I'm glad it happened.  He was encouraging from the beginning, and after my recent cardiac incident, he continues to inspire and encourage.  Not long ago he became a nurse and so he cares for people's health every single day.  It's his job.  Some people go beyond their job though.  This guy, who doesn't live in my town and whom I have never met face to face, is one of those more than the job kind of people.  He is kind.  Yesterday he messaged me "Stay on top of your self care, we only get one body!"  I so appreciate that.  I don't usually talk about specific individuals here, but today I had to.  I'm glad he is in my life and I thank him!

No comments:

Post a Comment